OLPL Film Club - "Parasite" (2019)
OLPL's Film Club continues! Here's how it works:
- Pick up a copy of the film of the month. We'll have plenty of copies in multiple formats available at the library.
- Watch the movie in your home, at your own convenience.
- Join us in the library for the discussion!
This September, join us to discuss Bong Joon-ho's Parasite. All unemployed, Ki-taek’s family takes peculiar interest in the wealthy and glamorous Parks for their livelihood, doing whatever they can to get work serving them. Our discussion will be had in person in the Mary Nelson Room (found in the basement of the library, past the large meeting rooms).
We would be very grateful if you also filled out this 3 minute survey to help make the film club accessible to more people: bit.ly/olplfilmclub-survey
- Tuesday, September 13, 2022
- 7:00pm - 8:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Central Time - US & Canada (change)
- Mary Nelson Room
Time Zone: Central Time - US & Canada (change)