OLPL Film Club - "Jurassic Park" (1993)
OLPL's Film Club continues! Here's how it works:
- Pick up a copy of the film of the month. We'll have plenty of copies in multiple formats available at the library.
- Watch the movie in your home, at your own convenience.
- Join us in the library for the discussion!
This November, join us to discuss Steven Spielberg's Jurassic Park. A wealthy entrepreneur secretly creates a theme park featuring living dinosaurs drawn from prehistoric DNA. Before opening day, he invites a team of experts and his two eager grandchildren to experience the park and help calm anxious investors. However, the park is anything but amusing as the security systems go off-line and the dinosaurs escape. Our discussion will be had in person in the Mary Nelson Room (found in the basement of the library, past the large meeting rooms).
We would be very grateful if you also filled out this 3 minute survey to help make the film club accessible to more people: bit.ly/olplfilmclub-survey
- Tuesday, November 8, 2022
- 7:00pm - 8:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Central Time - US & Canada (change)
- Mary Nelson Room
Time Zone: Central Time - US & Canada (change)